The Fellowship & Industry Awards Gala Lunch takes place on Friday, June 21st in the Westin Hotel, Dublin, hosted by our Master of Ceremonies, Síle Seoige.
It promises to be a fantastic event, where we will be celebrating Ireland’s excellence in the Analytics & AI sector.
With less than two weeks to get your entries in for the Fellowship & Industry Awards, here are some helpful tips to support the application process:
How to Enter:
1. Go to https://fiawards.ie/awards.html
2. Select the category or categories you wish to enter
3. Enter the name and contact information of the person nominated for the award
4. Using the award criteria, upload a word or pdf document supporting the application. (This document should be a summary of why you believe your nominee is worthy of an Award – no more than 1500 words.)
5. Click Submit and the process is complete
You can enter directly on your own behalf or (depending on the category) nominate an individual, team, project or leader – from your own organisation or from a customer. We will also accept any supporting documentation you might wish to include.
You can enter as many categories as appropriate to you and your organisation. Please also consider nominating someone who you believe has made an outstanding contribution to the sector for a Fellowship Award.
Entries close at midnight on Friday May 3rd.
Please do get your entry in and we hope to see you at the awards to help us recognise the achievements within the industry.